Payment and Cancellation
Registration fee (without accommodation) is 125 Euros.
* Registration fee only will be paid by the participants who have received the acceptance certificate.
* Transfer and accommodation expenses are not included in the registration fee.
* Registration fee can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer (Euro or TL). All bank charges are covered by the participants themselves. Exchange rate based on the payment of the participation fee is the rate at which the payment is made. (Not the exchange rate on the date of receipt of the letter of acceptance.)
* If the participant decides not to attend the congress for any reason, the participant can only take 70% of the registration fee. (30% of the registration fee is charged as administrative expense.)
* No refund will be given for cancellation received after 20 August 2019.
* In the conference papers with multiple authors, each author who wishes to attend the conference must pay participant fee.
* When making a payment about the Congress, please write your name and surname in the description section of the bank receipt.
Registration fee includes:
* Coffee break
* Conference documents (name badge, file, Congress agenda etc.)
* Congress bag
* Participation certificate
* The publication of the abstracts and full papers
* Lunch for one day in Gostivar
Participants will be able to benefit from the transfer service for Skopje – Gostivar – Skopje route in the date of August 29-30, 2019. The time from Skopje to Gostivar is 8.00; the time from Gostivar to Skopje is 17:00. (We will inform you later about the point of gathering in Skopje)
On 30 August 2019, a tour of Skopje – Gostivar – Ohrid – Monastery – Skopje will be organized. Tour fee is 50 Euro. (The 20 people must be joined for arranging the tour.)